Saturday, September 27, 2008

Skin care for adult acne

« ...Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc....
...There are many different types of medications and solutions for various skin types and they are available on the web. Be careful however because application with the wrong care can create real problems such as severe or cystic acne....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...So what causes acne? Why do you have it? You see acne might be a reason of natural body causes such as hormonal changes and so on but often acne is a result of our lousy habits. We don't even realize what harm we are doing to our bodies till the time we actually see it on our face in the form of acne or pimples. Read on to discover some of the most deadliest reasons why we have acne......»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne treatment and laser peel, acne eat face food free keep, acne acid salicylic choice

No comments: